Saturday 30 June 2018

Bushnell Customer Service





I recently attended a Woodlife Trails wild camp in early June and whilst there selected two really good spots to put my Bushnell trail cam up on the two nights there with one area being near a badger sett, the other at a junction of several secluded paths.

When I check my camera's batteries before use I  slide the internal switch to the set up position, this illuminates the screen before displaying information so normally all is good. I did wonder during the wild camp why the trail cam didn't light up red to record my approach in the mornings and as it turned out no pictures recorded because the screen was illuminating but not going any further.


I contacted Bushnell and after a couple of advice emails I was invited to send the unit back to them to have a look. I was happy to do so and Bushnell were under no obligation to look at it as it was some way out of guarantee. I also noticed that the receipt had detached from the instructions so I sent the above pic and a link to the blog I did post purchase as evidence of ownership.

After a few days I received the SD card back in an envelope so I was hopeful that something positive was happening but equally puzzled that it wasn't coming back with the unit (which I sent it in).



Well a few days later my gasts were flabbered as I opened a parcel last Friday to find a new unit! I quite literally let out an audible gasp.

I therefore feel obligated to spread the word far and wide in praise of above and beyond customer service, it's the least I can do. Thank you Bushnell.

No comments:

Post a Comment